Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s theme is: Halloween themed freebie — your choice (ie. 10 best ghost stories, 10 things that scare you in books, 10 literary Halloween costumes, 10 vampire novels, 10 books that WILL scare you, 10 non-scary books for Halloween, 10 scariest covers, etc.)
This is my first Top Ten Tuesday ever and I’m really excited for this one!! Most of my characters aren’t scary, but nonetheless, all the characters I chose for this list are fabulous!!
10. Suzume Yosano from Daytime Shooting Stars by Mika Yamamori
Suzume has great style! I loved most of her outfits. I highly recommend reading the manga as well! It’s so worth it!
9. Sailor Mars aka Rei Hino from Sailor Moon by Naoko Takeuchi
I loved Sailor Mars ever since I was a little girl! I would love to dress up as her! She is my favorite sailor scout.
8. America Singer from The Selection Series by Kiera Cass
Even though I do not like America, she is always dressed up in beautiful dresses. The covers are amazing even though the story is meh.
7. The Snow Queen from The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Andersen
The original Snow Queen, not Elsa! I would love to dress up as the Snow Queen. I feel she is very elegant even though the story is short!
6. Kamala Khan from Ms. Marvel
I really, really like Kamala! I love the series as well and I love her outfit most of all. She is my favorite inhuman! It would be so much fun dressing up as her.
5. Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World by Bryan Lee O’Malley
How could I not include Ramona in this list! She went through so many styles throughout the books. One of my favorites! I would love to dress up as her because she has so many different outfits!
4. Queen Levana from Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Okay, I lied. I have at least one scary person on my list. I feel that dressing up as Queen Levana would be awesome! I loved the cover for Fairest, even though she is a horrible person! I feel she has an amazing sense of style regardless.
3. Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Luna was one of my favorite characters! She is super memorable! I had to include her on the list because I feel that she would be an excellent person to dress up.
2. Alina Starkov from The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
Yasssss! I would to dress up as Alina!!! I could already imagine it! I especially like dressing up as white hair Alina.
1. Perona from One Piece by Eiichiro Oda
All the girls from One Piece are great! It was hard choosing my favorite girl to dress up! In the end, I chose Perona over Princess Shirahoshi! I loved Perona’s style! From her two outfits, I actually like her time skip outfit the best.