I was nominated by Jen for the Real Neat Blog. Thank you for nominating me!!!! ⁽(◍˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑)⁽
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions the nomination has provided.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
Here are my answers to Jen’s questions:
- What made you start reading? Growing up in a farm, there wasn’t much to do besides reading. I really have to thank my grandparents and my mom to encourage me to read!
- What is your favorite stand alone book of all time? (feel free to make a list if you can’t decide on one). For me, anything from Lisa See such as Snow Flower and The Secret Fan or Peony In Love. I also like Honolulu by Alan Brennert.
- Any favorite Booktuber/blogger? I used to really like Priscilla from The Readables, but she stopped making videos a while back. Right now, I really like Regan from PerusePrjoect and JesseTheReader as well!
- What series would you recommend to someone who is new to reading? Normally I would recommend Harry Potter, but another great series I highly recommend is The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer.
- Do you have a specific time everyday you set aside for reading or do you only read when you have time? Usually I try reading after I get out of work since I have the most time around that time. Other than that, I try reading before going to sleep.
- Do you do other things while reading? (example: eating, listening to music, watching TV & bathing?) I usually play on my 3Ds whenever I’m free. I really love playing Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, and Animal Crossing. I also love watching anime! At the moment, I am currently watching My Love Story and One Piece, hopefully I can start Your Lie In April.
- Do you have plans to expand your interest into a career? (becoming a author, work in a book publishing industry & other book related jobs). I want to hopefully write a book one day.
- What is your favorite book from childhood?
- Would you consider joining Booktube?
- Any festivals that you are planning on attending this or next year?
- What young adult series is your all time favorite?
- What book character would you switch lives with?
- Do you use a journal to write down your thoughts when reading?
- What is your favorite place to read?