I was tagged by Jesalin!! Thank you so much for nominating me! Please go check out Jesalin’s blog!ʸ(ᴖ́◡ु⚈᷉)♡⃛
1.Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2.Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
3.Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
4.Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
11 Facts About Me:
- I love collecting cute stationary and office supplies.
- I love to watch Mexican telenovelas, Korean dramas, and Japanese dramas.
- I love going to comic expos.
- One of my dreams is to go backpacking through Europe.
- I take a lot of pictures of food on my Instagram.
- I love playing Harvest Moon. My favorite Harvest Moon game is HM A Wonderful Life since it was the first one I played. It brings back wonderful memories.
- I still have a Playstation II and I still play video games on it.
- I collect cute plushies.
- When I was younger, I used to draw my very own comics. I have three notebooks worth of material.
- I recently fell in love with cosplaying, it has become my new hobby.
- I am bilingual. I speak English and Spanish, and I am to learn trying Tagalog.
Questions from Jesalin
- If there was a fire and you could only save one book, what book would that be and why? It would have to be my Jane Austen: Seven Novels in one book. I love reading old classics and it is the only book on my bookshelf that has many stories.
- What have you always wanted? Did you get it? I always wanted to buy my own laptop, and I did. Right now, I want to buy own house.
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because it seemed like a fun hobby. It has helped me remember books better as well!
- If you could wake up tomorrow in someone else’s body, who would you pick and what would you do? I would love to wake up in Oprah’s body. She seems like she has an exciting life.
- What are you craving right now? Pizza and a hot fudge sundae.
- Marvel or DC? If neither, tell why. Marvel, I love Captain America and the movies are amazing!
- Are you a vegetarian? If not, have you ever considered being a vegetarian? I was vegetarian for a month because of a challenge and it was extremely difficult. I had to reject a lot of delicious food my grandma cooked for me.
- Mountains or beaches? I prefer the beach since I grew up living near the sea in Mexico.
- What are you currently reading? Do you enjoy it so far? I am currently reading Worlds of Ink and Shadow by Lena Coakley. I can relate with Emily, one of the Bronte sisters who happens to be a hopeless romantic.
- Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, I do.
- What is one favorite book from one your favorite genres? My favorite book has to be Peony in Love by Lisa See and it is historical fiction.
- A Fangirl’s Opinion
- Sarah and Faith
- What is your favorite book that has been released this year?
- What is your least favorite book that has been released this year?
- What time period would you like to live in?
- What is your favorite season?
- Do you prefer Ebooks or physical books?
- If you were a matchmaker, what two characters from different books would you pair?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What classic book do you like?
- If you had to chose a dystopian society to live in, which one will it be?
- What television show are you currently watching?
- Why did you start blogging?