I was nominated by Kristine to do this challenge! The challenge was created by StephJ! Go check out both of their blogs! I love the month of December and one of my favorite seasons is Winter! And Christmas is just as amazing!
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
My Favorite Things:
- My family! Christmas is the perfect holiday to bring relatives closer together. I really enjoy celebrating Christmas at my house and I love seeing my baby cousins. I love taking goofy pictures with my sisters and cracking jokes with the adults.
- Decorating the Christmas tree! Each year we add new ornaments to our usual Christmas tree. My sisters and I spend most of the time shopping for new ornaments this time of year. We like making our tree stand out.
- Holiday drinks. I go to Starbucks and Coffee Bean a lot more now that they have holiday drinks!
- I love wearing ugly christmas sweaters, but I find it fun to create your own design! This was me a couple years ago:
- Gifts! Who doesn’t like a good present? I really like shopping for gifts for my relatives, and buying myself an occasional gift.
- Christmas music!!! The pandora jazz holiday station is one of my favorites. I feel upbeat and merry when I sing along. Daphne Love Derby’s cover is one of my favorites: