Here we are on day two of the 12 Days of Christmas Blogging Challenge!! Go to StephJ blog to see her original post! I recommend doing this challenge!!
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
Growing up in a Hispanic household, I would attend posadas with my family since they are extremely catholic. What I remember most about going to the posadas is the delicious food and the all the merriment from my familia.
Another tradition that I love is marathoning Christmas movies with my sisters, mostly ABC Family movies. Even though I’ve watched those old cartoons several times, I never grow tired of them.
Lastly, I love how each year we have a theme for our Christmas party. Last year, it was holiday dresses and for this year it is ugly christmas sweaters!