This is my favorite day so far from the challenge since it involves food! Check out StephJ blog since she is the one who created this fun challenge!!
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
My Favorite Christmas Food:
Growing up in a Mexican household, my grandma, mom, and auntie would cook a lot of delicious Mexican food for the holiday seasons! I’m not an expert when it comes cooking, but I’m an expert when it comes to eating!! Here are some of my favorite foods for Christmas!
- Arroz Con Leche: Rice pudding!
- Atole: One of the best drinks you can have during the winter season! Tastes bomb if you eat it with pan dulce!
- Champurrado: The Hispanic version of hot chocolate
- Ponche de Fruta: It’s like a hot version of fruit punch, that’s the best way to describe it! It’s very good. If my auntie doesn’t make champurrado, this is always the next best alternative.
- Pozole: A classic traditional Mexican dish. It’s a soup that has hominy and chicken. It’s one of my favorite foods to eat on Christmas!
- Tamales: No Christmas is complete without tamales! Some of them are made sweet and some of them are made with either chicken or pork!