Check out StephJ blog since she is the one who created this fun challenge!!
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
My Christmas Story
When I was a preteen, I still believed in Santa Claus. Now, this was a time before I had internet and I was a bit more naive and innocent. I wrote letters to the North Pole and believed with my whole heart in him. I was the only one from my group of friends that had faith in Santa Claus. When I turned 13, one of my friends told me he didn’t exist. It was one of my first heartbreaks in life, knowing that Santa Claus was not real. I slowly lost my faith in him when I didn’t get the items I wanted on my wish list. Eventually, I stopped believing in him and stopped writing letters to him. Even though I don’t believe anymore, I still think that the idea of a Father Christmas is interesting. I think the stories I’ve read about him are sweet. Though he is not real, I love taking pictures with Santa Claus.