Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. If you want to join, please check out the blog!
This week’s topic is Top 10 Authors I Read For The First Time.
10. Victoria Aveyard’s Red Queen was really hyped up, but I did like it.
9. Cherie Priest’s I Am Princess X was a very entertaining book. I want to read more of her books.
8. Kody Keplinger’s The Duff was one of my favorite books this year. I didn’t think I was going to like it, but I was wrong!
7. For the first time this year I read a Sarah J. Maas book which was A Court Of Thorns And Roses.
6. Sabaa Tahir has beautiful writing and I did like An Ember In The Ashes, but I did feel it was overhyped!
5. Ichigo Takano wrote Orange which is a manga! Such a short, sweet story that I highly recommend!
4. Yoko Kamio is the author of Cat Street and Boys Over Flowers. She is amazing!
3. Zoë Marriott’s writing style is beautiful and I can’t wait to check out more of her work! Shadows On The Moon was such a beautiful retelling of Cinderella.
2. Renee Ahdieh is my second favorite author this year. The Wrath And The Dawn was amazing and I can’t wait for the sequel!!