- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
My Childhood Christmas Memory
I was six years old when I first celebrated my first Christmas in the United States. I was raised in Mexico, and I was used to celebrating Christmas with my grandparents. It was the first time that I didn’t celebrate Christmas with my grandparents, but the first time I celebrated with my actual parents. On Christmas Day, I was overwhelmed by how many presents my parents bought me.There was two giant bags filled with toys and a giant Christmas tree. I was expecting one present from my parents, and not so many. The reason why I ended up getting all those presents where to make up for the years my parents couldn’t celebrate Christmas with me. It made me cry because they worked really hard since the day I was born. They wanted me to have an easy life in Mexico, and not see their suffering. Yes, I loved the presents, but I loved my parents even more because they sacrificed a lot for me. Even though my parents aren’t together, that first Christmas in the United States is one of my treasured memories.