This is the final day of the 12 Days Of Christmas Blog Challenge! It’s been so much fun writing daily! Go to StephJ blog to see her original post! I recommend doing this challenge!!
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
What I’m Grateful For This Christmas:
There are many things that I am grateful for this Christmas. The first one would be my family, I don’t know what I would do without them. I am really blessed to have such a thoughtful family. The second would be my boyfriend since he is my best friend. He has really helped me out this year. I am also grateful for having a job and great work hours. I am grateful that I have a blog! It’s such a great place to share my bookish thoughts! Really happy that I have my own domain now. Lastly, I am grateful to have lived another year without any health problems.