Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. If you want to join, please check out the blog!
This week’s topic is Top Ten Favorite Books of 2015. It was very difficult picking my favorite books for this year since I read so many!!!
- I just finished reading Winter, the last book of the Lunar Chronicles and I consider it one of my favorite books from this year. I was excited for it and it was so good!
- Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo was amazing! Such a fun read! Great characters and I want the second book now.
- Siege and Storm was amazing! Better than the first book from the Grisha Trilogy.
- The Winner’s Curse is under-hyped, and I highly recommend reading it. It was amazing and I love the two protagonists.
- The Wrath And The Dawn is another book I recommend reading. The main character is smart and sassy. The romance is also perfect and the secondary characters are just as great.
- Shadows On The Moon was such a beautiful retelling of Cinderella and it is set in Japan.
10. As much as I hate and love The Selection Series, The Heir was by far my favorite since the protagonist was not as annoying as America Singer. It’s cheesy, but I still enjoyed reading it. Can’t wait for the series to be over.