Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. If you want to join, please check out the blog!
This week’s topic is Top 10 Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half Of 2016. This year was an amazing year for books and I am hoping that next year will be just as great! There are many books that I really want to read for the first half! These are my picks:
- I am preordering The Winner’s Kiss when my next paycheck comes! I am beyond excited to read the final book of the series! I really hope that it does not end in a tragedy.
- Once I was done reading The Wrath And The Dawn, I immediately put The Rose And The Dagger on my to be read list. I was in a major reading slump before I read The Wrath And The Dawn, and this series brought me out of it! I really recommend this series. It is also the last book.
- Even though I am not a big fan of The Selection Series, I find myself loving it and hating it at the same time! I want to know who Eadlyn wants to end up with. I want her to end up with the translator guy, but let’s just see what happens.
- I wasn’t a big fan of Red Queen, but I hope that The Glass Sword is better than the first book. I want to see what else happens in this series and I am giving it another chance.
- I love the synopsis and I look forward to reading this book!
- I got an advanced copy for this book, and it looks like it is going to be such a fun read.
- So I read the synopsis and I was hooked. Also, I heard it does not have any love triangles!
- ACOTAR was okay, but I still want to continue reading the series. I actually like Rhysand much more than Tamlin.
- Now this book is being very hyped up, and I hope that it turns out to be an awesome book. I love the cover and the synopsis.
- I want to read The Shadow Queen as soon as it comes out. It looks very promising! 😀