This week’s theme: Five Favorite Fandoms. Oh this one is a tough one for me because I have so many fandoms to pick from!! Anyways, here are my choices!!
- The Harry Potter Fandom! I love, love, love Harry Potter. It’s a series that I would reread over and over again. I constantly recommend this series to my family and friends that have not read it. It’s really fun and there are many sad moments. I feel the most attached to this series, more than any other book series.
- The One Piece Fandom! This one is a bit obvious since it is one of my all time favorite ongoing series. I read every new chapter that gets released and I like watching the anime as well, though I do avoid watching the fillers. You grow to love the Straw Hat Pirates and other characters. This series is really fun, and it can make you cry at times. I am still not over Ace’s death.
- The Disney Fandom! I grew up watching Disney movies since I was a young child. Disney movies are my favorite. I love the old classic animated movies, and I love the news one as well. The movies I constantly rewatch are Hercules, Pocahontas, and Cinderella. I love singing along to the songs, and it’s one fandom that I truly love.
- The Studio Ghibli Fandom! I love watching most of the movies from Studio Ghibli! The movies are sweet and fun to watch. I actually have a collection of most of the films too. Hayao Miyazaki’s films are my favorites. Now, my favorite film are Kiki’s Delivery Service, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, and Castle in the Sky.
- The Friends Fandom! Now, as a child I did not like watching Friends. I didn’t get the humor at all, but now as an adult I really love the show. I regret now watching it sooner! I love the fact that it’s on Netflix! I can binge watch the episodes and I never get tired of it. I love Chandler and Joey, they are my favorite characters.