Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. If you want to join, please check out the blog!
This week’s topic is 2015 Releases I Didn’t Get To Read. Last year, I tried reading, but kept falling into reading slumps. I’ve missed out on some great books, but I will try to read these books before the year ends. Here are the books that I really wanted to read, but didn’t:
- Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray – I loved the first book, and I was so excited for the sequel. I kept putting this book off, but I am determined to read this book.
- The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
- Walk On Earth A Stranger by Rae Carson
- First and Then by Emma Mills
- Emmy and Oliver by Robin Benway
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- The Girl At Midnight by Melissa Grey
- Finding Aubrey by Sophia Kinsella
- A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
- Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
Hopefully 2016 can be a great year for me and I will definitely add these books to my tbr jar 😀