This week’s theme: Worst Love Interests! There are plenty of books that have amazing love interests, but sometimes you can encounter a love interest that you hate. It happens. These are my picks for the worst love interests…
- Falling For Sakura: There are good reverse harem books, but then there are terrible ones. It was a guilty pleasure, but almost all the guys were horrible love interests. Ha ha!
- Hello, I Love You: Grace Wilde was so annoying. She really was a terrible and whiny. She really needed a slap.
- The Selection Series: America was so frustrating. I really don’t understand what Prince Maxon saw in her. All she did was get mad at him…her daughter is more likable in my opinion.
- Hot Gimmick: I was so disappointed that the protagonist chose Ryoki…I liked the actor guy much better. I have to reread this manga since I read it back in middle school.
- The 52nd: I couldn’t stand both protagonists now that I think about it. =͟͟͞͞( •̀д•́)))