This weeks topic is Least Favorite Books In A Series. I know that I’m posting a day late, but this week’s topic was good! I couldn’t resist not posting. Here are my choices for my least favorite books in a series:
- Pandemonium (Delirium Trilogy): I hated how things played out in the second book of the Delirium Trilogy. I loved Alex, but I hated what happened in the story. Ughs. I might try to reread it, but anytime soon.
- The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer Trilogy): I really hated how things went down in the last book of the series. I really didn’t like what happened at all! Didn’t like the end as well. The first book was okay and the sequel was the best book from the series.
- The Elite (The Selection Series): Waste of time and effort. The Selection Series should have been one book instead of a whole trilogy. The Elite was the most frustrating from the trilogy. I really wanted more action in this book, instead of petty drama.
- Lola And The Boy Next Door: I was expecting this book to have the same charm as Anna And The French Kiss. It was good and I love Cricket, but I didn’t enjoy it as much.
- Red Queen (Red Queen Trilogy): Overhyped and I really didn’t like Mare. I was so frustrated when I was reading it. I don’t plan on reading the sequel since most of the people I follow hated the sequel.