Hello, and good evening! I’ve been planning on posting this on April 1st, but I’ve been busy with work and trying to balance my social life. Ha ha. Anyways, March was a good month!
- Trying to be more active on Bookstagram. I don’t post every day, and I should be motivated to be a bit more active! Anyways, here is my favorite picture from March (even though the book was not so great…)
- Batman Vs Superman: I really had low expectations for this movie because I trust Rotten Tomatoes’ ratings. After watching it, I liked the movie. Sure it was boring at some parts, and then it tried to cram in a lot of things towards the end, but I liked it. Wonder Woman stole the show! That is a fact. I’m so stoked for the Wonder Woman movie!! I also liked Ben Affleck as Batman since he portrayed Bruce Wayne as a much older Batman who is not in his prime. Other than that, I didn’t like Lex at all and I felt he was too over the top!
- I’m engaged! I’ve been looking for wedding venues, and it’s probably one of the most frustrating things! Seriously! When you fall in love with a place, just make sure that you get quotes before deciding on that place! I might write about wedding advice and tips on having an affordable wedding in Southern California.
- Jessica Jones: It took forever to finish it since I was watching it with my boyfriend, normally I would have finished it within a week. The show was amazing and really dark. The casting was phenomenal and Kilgrave was probably one of my favorite. I loved David Tennet as The Doctor, and he was amazing as the villain. I really want a season 2.
- Selector Infected/Spread Wixoss: I loved this anime so much! It was a mix of magical girl and Yugioh. It was dark, and the characters were great. I loved the opening songs for both seasons, and if I had to pick my favorite character it would be Chiyori. She was so cute and relatable. Though she has the least appearances. I would recommend this show for fans of Yuki Yuna Is A Hero and Magica Madoka.
- Erased: I keep recommending Erased to pretty much everyone. It’s a good psychological anime, and it’s one of my favorites for the winter 2016 anime slot. I have a spoiler free review if you want to check it out!