This week’s topic is Hard Topics. I thought of all the books that I have read, and I wasn’t going to do this week’s topic until I realized I have read several books with hard topics. Here are my picks:
- Foxgirl by Nora Okja Keller: although I did not finish this book, it was quite graphic and I couldn’t handle it. Prostitution and rape…too much
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes: It’s definitely not the typical romance book.
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson: Don’t want to spoil this one if you have not read it.
- Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki And His Years Of Pilgrimage by Haruki Murakami
- We Were Liars by E Lockhart