Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. If you want to join, please check out the blog!!
This week’s topic is Ten Reasons I Love X...I love going to coffeeshops when I read. I find it’s the perfect place for me to read. I live with a lot of people…literally. It is difficult for me to concentrate at my home. Outside or inside of my home, there’s not one quiet place. The next best thing is a coffee shop. Here are my reasons why I love to read at coffee shops:
- The ambiance – Always
- The smell of coffee – Who doesn’t like the smell of coffee?
- The music in the background
- Productivity – I feel that I get much more reading done in a coffeshop. I focus on what needs to get done
- The drinks – I can order just about anything
- People watching
- Perfect for taking bookish pictures – aesthetics
- Anonymity – I can go in a coffeeshop without people recognizing me
- There are several coffee shops to choose from – I like to mix it around when I go to get coffee. Personally, I prefer The Coffee Bean over Starbucks.
- Flexibility – I can work on my own reading pace. For example, I can either go early in the morning or after work to get some reading done!