This week’s topic is Favorite Character Names. For this list, I shall be focusing only on male names from YA.
- Nikolai Lantsov – He’s always my number one when it comes to favorite names. Seige and Storm is still my favorite book from The Grisha Trilogy. He’s a king, and a pirate, and happens to be a badass. Also he has the best lines. Lastly, he is my number one book boyfriend.
- Finnick Odair – When Finnick was introduced in Catching Fire, I immediately forgot about Peeta and Gale. Finnick ended up being one of my favorite characters in the Hunger Games Trilogy. Who can resist his charms??? Not me.
- Étienne St. Clair – I love saying his name. He’s one of my favorite YA contemporary love interests. He’s dreamy and it’s hard not to fall for him.
- Maven Calore – He’s trash, and the worst, but I actually like him. I love his name. Even though he’s cliché, he was the best character in Red Queen.
- Sirius Black – And somehow I knew I was going to involve a character from Harry Potter on this list. Even though, he’s not in all the Harry Potter books. I really loved his name. What kind of person would want to mess with anyone named Sirius Black?