Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. If you want to join, please check out the blog!!
This week’s topic is Favorite Books From The First Half Of The Year. I’ve read several books this year, and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. It was really tough narrowing down what books I really loved. Here are my choices:
- The Rose & The Dagger – A beautiful ending to a series that I cherished. One of my favorite fiesty protagonists from YA.
- The Winner’s Kiss – Stressful, but I loved it. Underrated. Loved the story and was satisfied with the ending.
- Ruin and Rising – Nikolai. Nikolai. Nikolai. I wasn’t as pleased with who Alina ended up with, but I will miss this series.
- Stars Above – I loved the short stories.
- The Start of Me and You – Such a cute YA book! I read it in one sitting and absolutely adored it. One of my favorite contemporary books of 2016.
- Chasing Spring – Loved it, and the romance was excellent. Swoon-worthy boy next door. Check.
- Truthwitch– I really liked the first book. I am excited to see how this series will progressed. Very interesting characters.
- The ‘Ohana Tree – Never thought that I would like a New Adult Book. The characters grow on you and this story depicts a healthy relationship between teh characters.
- Wolf By Wolf – I was amazed by Wolf by Wolf, and Yael is one of the most interesting YA heroines yet. She doesn’t really know who she is anymore, and she’s on a mission to kill Hitler.
- Risuko – A fun book that is more middle grade than YA. Though there is no romance in this book, there is a lot of character development.