This week’s topic is Unlikable Characters...Now every now and then, a book has an unlikable character. Here are my choices:
- Tamlin (ACOTAR & ACOMAF) – Alright, if you have read ACOMAF, you would understand why Tamlin is on this list. I don’t want to go into spoilers here, but I really can’t seem a redemption arc for Tamlin. He went from boring to unlikable.
- Bella (Twilight) – I’ve tried rereading Twilight and I couldn’t. First time around, Bella was okay for me, but as the years, literally years, gone by I’ve changed my mind.
- Tris Prior (Divergent) – I’ve only read one book, and I didn’t like Tris at all. I thought she was a bit too whiny, but a lot of people like her.
- Eva (Kissing In America) – When I read Kissing in America, I was amazed by how many foolish choices the protagonist made…I liked her at first, but the more I kept reading, the more I found Eva to be unlikable.
- The Narrator (Sick Pleasures) – The short story was really depressing…the narrator did not help at all.