This week’s topic is Five Books I want to reread. Now, I thought long and hard about this since there are several books that I want to reread so badly. Sometimes I look at my shelf and I want to pick up my favorite books so badly. I’m not going to include series, all the books are standalone. Here are my picks:
- The Bell Jar: I read The Bell Jars years ago and I always recommend to everyone. I loved the book so much and I want to actually analyze this book this time around
- Fahrenheit 451: A classic, and it has been one of my favorite books. This book makes me cry.
- Incidents In the Life of a Slave Girl: I read it for my US history class, and boy this tale was powerful.
- Song of the Hummingbird: Strong female protagonist that I mostly felt sorry for her circumstances.
- In the Time of the Butterflies: A powerful tale of sisters that will leave you in tears.