I was tagged by Jesalin a long time ago! I decided to finally do this book tag! Long overdue! I had so much fun doing this book tag!!
1.) An Over-Hyped book: Let’s start this off with a Zombie Apocalypse! Let’s say you’re in a book store, just browsing, when BAM! ZOMBIE ATTACK. An announcement comes over the PA System saying that the military has discovered that the zombies’ only weakness is over-hyped books. What book that everyone else says is amazing but you really hated do you start chucking at the zombies knowing that it will count as an over-hyped book and successfully wipe them out?!
- Well, this one is a hard choice, I couldn’t pick between Divergent or Twilight. But, there is one book that was overhyped when it got its movie adaptation and that is Beautiful Creatures. How I loathe that series, I couldn’t read the sequel and had to drop it all together.
2) A Sequel: Let’s say you’ve just left the salon with a SMASHING new haircut and BOOM: Torrential downpour. What sequel are you willing to use as an umbrella to protect yourself?
- When I was younger, I loved Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I loved the first book and I immediately picked up the sequel. I hated it. It was terrible and not what I expected. After reading the sequel, I couldn’t complete the trilogy.
3.) A Classic: Let’s say you’re in a lecture and your English teacher is going on and on about how this classic changed the world, how it revolutionized literature and you get so sick of it that you chuck the classic right at his face because you know what? This classic is stupid and it’s worth detention just to show everyone how you feel! What classic did you chuck?
- Brave New World. I’ve said it. When I first read this book for high school, I had a massive headache. The terminology was too much for me. When I had to read the book again for my college literature class, I lost it. Though the second time was a better experience, I still dislike this book with a burning passion.
4.) Your least favourite book of life!: Let’s say that you’re hanging out at the library when BAM global warming explodes and the world outside becomes a frozen wasteland. You’re trapped and your only chance for survival is to burn a book. What is the book you first run to, your least favourite book of all life, what book do you not fully regret lighting?
- Love and Misadventure by Leav Lang is probably one of the worst books that I have read. Don’t recommend reading it at all. A huge waste of time.